PRINCE2 AGILE PRACTITIONER
PRINCE2 Agile is an agile project management method that combines agile behaviours, concepts and techniques with PRINCE2.
The primary aim of PRINCE2 Agile is to demonstrate how PRINCE2 can be configured and tuned for agile projects.
The PRINCE2 Agile standard and training is ideal for agile project environments seeking a project management method that supports the use of agile behaviours, concepts and techniques.
There are many agile product delivery approaches available, though few outline the ‘project management’ elements needed to support an agile project. PRINCE2 Agile provides the complete ‘agile project management solution’.
Training can be completed through our instructor-led courses or by purchasing our online PRINCE2 Agile e-learning package.
Instructor-led courses can be delivered as in-house corporate courses or through a scheduled public course.
Contact us for an in-house quote or visit our public training schedule to view public course dates and to enrol.
- The benefits of PRINCE2 Agile and scope of application
- Agile behaviours, concepts and techniques
- PRINCE2 and blending agile ways of working
- Fixing and flexing the six aspects of project performance
- Integrating Agile roles and PRINCE2 roles
- The PRINCE2 Agile focus areas and their application:
- The Agilometer
- Defining and prioritizing requirements
- Rich communication
- Frequent releases
- Agile contracts
- Practical tips on the application of PRINCE2 Agile in an agile project environment
- PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner exam preparation, including, revision and sample exam questions
- PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner exam
- Accredited PRINCE2 Agile training material
- Copy of the official manual: PRINCE2 Agile
- Sample PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner exam questions
- PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner exam fees
- Our Practitioner pre-course study guide
- Email and phone access to our Lead Trainer leading up to the course, to assist with any questions relating to participant's pre-course study
- Lunch, morning and afternoon tea for public courses
The PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner exam:
- 2.5 hours
- 50 questions, one mark per question
- Open book (PRINCE2 Agile official guide only)
- Objective style exam
Pass mark of 30/50 (60%) to attain PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner certification.
PRINCE2 Agile is an extension qualification for PRINCE2 Foundation or PRINCE2 Practitioner.
The following have been set as pre-requisite qualifications prior to completing the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner Certification exam. Participants must have either: PRINCE2 Foundation or Practitioner certification or PMP or CAPM or IPMA Levels A, B, C and D qualification.