Classroom training can be completed through either:
- 2 day AgilePM Foundation;
- 2 day AgilePM Practitioner; or
- 4 day Foundation Plus Practitioner package.
If you can not make the classroom training you may wish to consider purchasing our online AgilePM e-learning package. Visit our public course schedule for the next AgilePM public course or if you have a group to train contact us for in-house corporate training.
2 day AgilePM® Foundation Course
Course Aims: By the completion of this training the participant should have an understanding of:
- Common agile approaches and the difference between agile delivery and agile project management
- The AgilePM philosophy and principles
- The AgilePM project lifecycle, including alternative configurations
- The products produced in an AgilePM project
- Agile techniques used and their benefits and limitations
- Roles and responsibilities within an AgilePM project
The course concludes with the 40 minute, multiple-choice Foundation exam.
2 day AgilePM® Practitioner Course
Course Aims: This course is designed to prepare participants for the AgilePM Practitioner exam. By the completion of this training the participant should have:
- Understanding of requirements of Practitioner certification
- Understand how to approach the Practitioner certification exam
The course ends with the 2.5 hour, objective style AgilePM Practitioner exam. If however, you are working in an active PRINCE2 project management environment you may wish to consider PRINCE2 Agile. PRINCE2 Agile is an agile project management standard aligned to the PRINCE2 project management method. Visit our PRINCE2 Agile page for more information.
AgilePM Foundation exam
The AgilePM Foundation exam aims to assess an individual’s understanding and knowledge of AgilePM.
The AgilePM Foundation exam format:
- 50 questions
- 50 marks
- 25 or more marks (50%) to attain AgilePM Foundation certification
- 40 minutes
- Closed book
AgilePM Practitioner exam
The AgilePM Practitioner exam aims to assess an individual’s ability to apply and tailor AgilePM to a given scenario.
The AgilePM Practitioner exam format:
- Objective style, scenario based exam
- 4 questions
- 80 marks (20 marks per question)
- 40 or more marks (50%) to attain AgilePM Practitioner certification
- 5 hours
- Open book (official AgilePM manual only).
There is no pre-requisite qualification for the AgilePM Foundation certification exam.
Pre-requisite certifications for the AgilePM Practitioner certification exam include any of the following:
- AgilePM Foundation Certificate; or
- DSDM Atern Foundation Certificate; or
- DSDM Advanced Practitioner/DSDM Agile Professional Certificate.