Classroom training can be completed through either:
- 2 day AgilePM Foundation;
- 2 day AgilePM Practitioner; or
- 4 day Foundation Plus Practitioner package.
If you can not make the classroom training you may wish to consider purchasing our online AgilePM e-learning package. Visit our public course schedule for the next AgilePM public course or if you have a group to train contact us for in-house corporate training.
2 day AgilePM® Foundation Course
Course Aims: By the completion of this training the participant should have an understanding of:
- Common agile approaches and the difference between agile delivery and agile project management
- The AgilePM philosophy and principles
- The AgilePM project lifecycle, including alternative configurations
- The products produced in an AgilePM project
- Agile techniques used and their benefits and limitations
- Roles and responsibilities within an AgilePM project
The course concludes with the 40 minute, multiple-choice Foundation exam.
2 day AgilePM® Practitioner Course
Course Aims: This course is designed to prepare participants for the AgilePM Practitioner exam. By the completion of this training the participant should have:
- Understanding of requirements of Practitioner certification
- Understand how to approach the Practitioner certification exam
The course ends with the 2.5 hour, objective style AgilePM Practitioner exam. If however, you are working in an active PRINCE2 project management environment you may wish to consider PRINCE2 Agile. PRINCE2 Agile is an agile project management standard aligned to the PRINCE2 project management method. Visit our PRINCE2 Agile page for more information.