*There is no need to purchase a separate e-learning package for Practitioner. Our AgilePM e-learning package includes both AgilePM Foundation and AgilePM Practitioner learning modules.
If wishing to progress to Practitioner certification we recommend purchasing a copy of the AgilePM official manual with your package, as the Practitioner exam is an open book exam where the AgilePM manual is permitted during the exam.
The AgilePM e-learning includes:
- 10 interactive learning modules
- Videos for each lesson
- References to the AgilePM® official manual
- Sample Foundation and Practitioner exam simulator
- Online support
- Interactive exercises
- Module for approaching the Practitioner exam
- Progress status reporting tool
Exams can be completed online from your home or office or by reserving a place at one of our public exam dates. Public exam dates should be booked 2 weeks prior the scheduled public exam date. Contact us for dates.
There are two levels of AgilePM certification, which are AgilePM Foundation and AgilePM Practitioner.
The aim of the Foundation certification exam is to assess a candidate’s understanding of AgilePM. The Practitioner certification exam aims to assess a candidate’s ability to apply and tailor AgilePM to an agile project scenario.
Any of the following are the recognized pre-requisite certifications for the AgilePM Practitioner certification exam:
- AgilePM Foundation Certificate; or
- DSDM Atern Foundation Certificate; or
- DSDM Advanced Practitioner/DSDM Agile Professional Certificate.
Visit our AgilePM training course for more details on the AgilePM exam format.
Any recent computer with internet connectivity, a modern operating system and with a latest version of a web browser such as Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, (Safari on MAC OSX).
- 1GB RAM [512MB RAM] and at least 1GB of available hard disk space
- Video and audio playing capabilities
Our e-learning can work on smaller devices that support HTML5 technologies, though viewing is best on a desktop, laptop or a tablet.
Contact us should you have any question regarding the compatibility of your system.