PRINCE2 Agile E-Learning
We also have packages that combine PRINCE2 Practitioner training with PRINCE2 Agile e-learning packages. Contact us to learn more.
*For customers that wish to include our standard PRINCE2 training program or do not have the necessary pre-requisite PRINCE2 Agile qualifications, which are either: PRINCE2 Agile Foundation; PRINCE2 Foundation; PRINCE2 Practitioner; Project Management Professional® (PMP); Certified Associate in Project Management®(CAPM); IMPA Levels A, B, C or D® (Certified Projects Director).
Learn PRINCE2 Agile from the comfort of your home or office by purchasing a PRINCE2 Agile e-learning package. Feature includes:
- Video presentations for each learning module
- Interactive sessions and references to the PRINCE2 Agile manual
- Foundation and Practitioner exam briefing
- Foundation and Practitioner sample exam simulator, with answer response report
- Exercises and games to support learning aims
- Lessons progress status tool
- Online support forums
If looking to combine classroom and online training you can combine our standard PRINCE2 Foundation and/or Practitioner classroom training with our PRINCE2 Agile e-learning package. Choose from:
- PRINCE2 Classroom Foundation Plus PRINCE2 Agile e-learning; or
- PRINCE2 Classroom Foundation & Practitioner Plus PRINCE2 Agile e-learning
Available for both public and in-house corporate training.
Contact us to learn more.
From the comfort of your home or office you can complete your PRINCE2 Agile certification exam online at a time that suits you.
Alternatively, you can complete a paper-based exam during one of our public exam course dates in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Public exam places are limited and we recommend booking a public exam at least 2 weeks prior the schedule date.
Contact us to learn more.
PRINCE2 Agile Foundation exam structure
A closed book, 1 hour multiple choice question exam.
The exam includes 50 questions, one mark per question of which candidates require a pass mark for certification of 28/50.
PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner exam structure
An open book (PRINCE2 Agile official guide only) 2.5 hour objective style exam.
The exam includes 50 questions, one mark per question of which candidates require a pass mark for certification of 30/50 (60%).
Our e-learning training solutions are compatible with commonly used computer operating systems.
- Internet connection
- Internet browser such as: Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox or Safari
Please contact us should you have an operating system that is not a commonly used system to confirm compatibility with your system.