For Practitioner certification we recommend purchasing the official PRINCE2 text, as this is a permitted reference during the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam
Learn PRINCE2 with our accredited PRINCE2 e-learning training solution
Complete your PRINCE2 training and certification by purchasing our interactive e-learning PRINCE2 training.
Unable to attend one of our PRINCE2 classroom training programs?
Then why not consider our e-learning program as an alternative training solution.
Accredited to the highest standard our e-learning package combines interactive modules, video presentations, exam simulations and access to an accredited trainer.
Our PRINCE2 e-learning tool is designed to help you prepare for your PRINCE2 certification exams. You can now learn PRINCE2 from any location across Malaysia, Sinagpore, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines or any other location across Asia and worldwide.
You can also combine PRINCE2 Foundation e-learning with our classroom training by selecting our PRINCE2 Practitioner Blended package.
PRINCE2 e-learning package inclusions:
- Access to our PRINCE2 e-learning platform
- Monitor you e-learning through our progress reporting tool
- With a Foundation only module you will receive at no extra cost our PRINCE2 e-learning Practitioner module
- If you have already completed the Foundation exam and wish to complete Practitioner training and certification you will also receive at no extra cost our PRINCE2 e-learning Foundation module
- Improve your exam technique through our PRINCE2 exams module
Combining your PRINCE2 e-learning with Practitioner classroom training
Should you wish to complete PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner certification, you can add to your Foundation e-learning a Practitioner classroom training session.
To combine your PRINCE2 Foundation e-learning with a Practitioner classroom training select the ‘PRINCE2 Practitioner Blended’ package.
Visit our course schedule to view Practitioner classroom dates.
A member of our team will contact you to confirm your Practitioner course date or when completing your purchase include your Practitioner course date in the ‘comments’ section of the Enrolment Form.
For further information enquire now and one of our PRINCE2 team will reply to your questions.
PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner Exams
The PRINCE2 Foundation certification exam:
- Time: 60 minute
- Exam style: multiple choice questions
- Total questions and maximum score: 60
- Pass mark: 33 (55%)
Should you wish to continue on to Practitioner certification, please note passing the Foundation certification exam is a pre-requisite to completing a Practitioner certification exam.
The PRINCE2 Practitioner certification exam:
- Time: 2.5 hours
- Scenario based open book* exam, including the following question styles:
- Multiple choice (select one correct answer)
- Matching questions (link items in one list to items in a second list)
- Total questions and maximum score: 68
- Pass mark: 38 out of 68
*We recommend the purchase of Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2:2009, which is a permitted reference during the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam
Ordering your PRINCE2 exam
Exam dates can be organized with our team after your purchase.
Exams need to be completed within the 12 months of your e-learning purchase date and can be completed online from your home or office or at one of our public exam centres on designated dates.
Our PRINCE2 online training program has been designed to operate on commonly used computer operating systems.
Please contact us should you have an operating system that is not a commonly used system to confirm compatibility with your system.
- Internet connection
- Internet browser such as: Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox or Safari